Sound Editor Pro detailed features and benefits overview
There are many good reasons to use Sound Editor Pro to record and edit your sound files:
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more.
- Full featured Mp3 editing software support.
- Supports a number of other file formats including wav (multiple codecs) vox, gsm, au, aif, ogg, wmv and many more.
- Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function. (NEW)
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
- Recorder supports autotimer and voice activated recording and more.
- Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultrafast 'rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
- Supports for bookmarks and region markers. Regions can be saved as separate files.
- Easy to use interface will get you started editing in just minutes.
- Editing - Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file)
- Display - Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
- Recording - Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device (Timer Recorder Supported)
- Digital effects - Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus and more)
- Audio filters - Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter and more)
- Support all major audio formats - Sound Editor Pro supports a wide range of audio formats, such as MPEG (MP3, MP2), WAV, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, Audio Tracks and Dialogic VOX. It is easy to convert an audio file from one format to another.
- ID3 tag & Media information - Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year)
- Ease of use - Sound Editor Pro provides a customizable interface, allowing you to build projects the way you want. It also supports standard Windows keyboard commands and mouse shortcuts
- Markers - Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections!
- Selection tool - Select a part
of your audio file precisely with the selection
tools of Sound Editor Pro